• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Northwestern to wear all-black uni's vs Nebraska.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI...

nujuni.jpg

Northwestern Sports ‏<s>@</s>NU_Sports <small class="time">3h </small><s>#</s>Northwestern <s>@</s>NUFBFamily <s>#</s>B1GCats take the field Saturday in new BLACK <s>@</s>UnderArmour jerseys! <s>@</s>UniWatch <s>@</s>darrenrovell pic.twitter.com/qmTF9cZv

Helmets are kinda cool, but the stripe is oddly placed I think. Also the Wildcats on the waist make it seem too much like a cheerleaders outfit or something from Victoria Secret's Pink collection.

Regional or National coverage?

Day game against an unranked opponent.....meh.......what for? Can't get motivated? What are they even thinking to do this? For the crowd? (who will be mostly Nebraska fans) Oh I know midterms are coming....got it.

That's really cool. I like it.

Seems like football has become as much about fashion as the game itself. :facepalm:

That's really cool. I like it.

Seems like football has become as much about fashion as the game itself. :facepalm:

Yep, and its paid dividends from some programs...

Do we have a blood pact contract with Adidas? Ive always thought underarmor had awesome looking atire. Plus Id LOVE to have underarmor Nebraska stuff. Not a big fan of the Techfit stuff Adidas has.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the adidas cut either. That techfit just makes all the striping look weird and stretchy. They need to change it up.

Boise State is wearing all blacks this coming weekend as well. I like the red eye in the horse.
A5OhCEACQAAf16V.jpg

I'm just glad we're playing the NW Wildcats this year instead of the K St Wildcats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back