• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice Thread: Friday 25 August: Nebraska Pep Rally

Right... Cause the rest of us are just full of glee about the past 4 years. Your posting history makes it clear you have no faith in this staff, and that's fine. But please excuse the rest of us for actually being excited for a new season and not being totally fatalistic.
I am pumped for this weekend, cannot wait to see the team, coaches, fans in the stadium!!! 100% with you @Lavaman Looking forward to, and hopeful to turning the corner. I really want SF to succeed, and our team. This is the first of many steps.

Last edited:
Right... Cause the rest of us are just full of glee about the past 4 years. Your posting history makes it clear you have no faith in this staff, and that's fine. But please excuse the rest of us for actually being excited for a new season and not being totally fatalistic.
Nice spin. Good job.

Thursday

Post-Practice Media (Practice field near Aviva Stadium)

App. 2:15 p.m.—Coach Frost with media after practice

C'mon, I know those are big dudes but Frost is not a small man. That photo has to be photo-shopped in some way.
I found the original photo! ;)
FEB8C7BE-2CCA-4350-8B6C-809E9E8646CC.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back