• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice Thread: Friday 25 August: Nebraska Pep Rally

Couple of take always from this morning's media dump:

A red "N" stands for novice in Ireland. My kid is about to get a learner's permit so I think he is limited to driving the old farm truck with the red "N" on the topper window?

Why did they have to include two dropped punts in a row on the video?

I am mentally preparing for The Big Red to start the season with a 7 game win streak and then they show that clip and I'm like......Good Lord Lorrie!

For now I will ignore and go back to thinking about UNL beating UNW by 17 points!!!

On the otherhand only one practice and having to quickly adjust to jet lag
I agree. If you have not experienced Jet lag. It takes a few days to feel normal. Also the staff forcing them to stay awake till ten rhen guving a full 8 hours of sleep is one of the tricks to getting over it. So I fully believe this is an advantage to Huskers

when I've traveled across the Pond, my jet lag going "there" was not an issue, the day was just 6 hours further along ....
upon my return, I had real issues - seemed I'd added something , too much - could be just my frame of mind, also. Its such a fantastic trip - agree with Ervin's statement with culture building. Let's just get this win. Think we will. Northwestern is a tricky bunch of Irish fellows ...... GBR Guys and gals - the new era begins. What a day for a game !!!! In Europe !

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back