• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice Thread: Friday 25 August: Nebraska Pep Rally

It's on grass

They do not use turf fields to play soccer or rugby in Europe
And that is why NU practiced so much on grass. Hope all that NU baggage includes several different shoes each so they get the best traction possible.

And that is why NU practiced so much on grass. Hope all that NU baggage includes several different shoes each so they get the best traction possible.

Yup

Or as the English call it a plastic pitch

As you know they have amazing ground keepers at places like this and Wembley Stadium which are the countries international venues used for games like this

The fact rugby is played there you can bet it's good grass and turf

Many Irish folks emigrated to Scotland and Liverpool in England over the years over the years due to famines etc
Ronnie should order some haggis while he is hanging out in Edinburgh.

And don't forget to pour the Scotch whiskey over your porridge in the morning. Some breakfast buffets in Scotland have a bottle of Scotch sitting there for just that purpose.

Ronnie should order some haggis while he is hanging out in Edinburgh.

And don't forget to pour the Scotch whiskey over your porridge in the morning. Some breakfast buffets in Scotland have a bottle of Scotch sitting there for just that purpose.

You have to grow up with that an acquired taste

I don't mind but most tourists hate it

My English granddad was a coal miner and in retirement my grandma would give him a shot of whiskey in his tea as she said to warm his bones ha ha

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back