• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

North Dakota State vs. CSU

MyBraska

Varsity
5 Year Member
I didn't see anything on here about this game, but the new D-I Colorado State coach got his rear handed to him by Craig Bohl and the FCS National Champion North Dakota State Bison yesterday. We were driving home from the Wyoming-Toledo game in Laramie, and went past the stadium about 7 pm. Lights were on in the stadium, and parking lot mostly full. And some cars were leaving, and students were walking out of the parking lot and onto the street. We turned on the radio and found out they were early in only the THIRD quarter. Then I assumed the butt-shipping had already started. And it had. Final score Bison 22, Rams 7 http://www.examiner.com/article/csu-ndsu-bison-buffalo-rams-win-22-7

At least we got narrowly beat by a credible team. CU also got beat by another 2nd tier team (nothing new there - and at 0-2, CU also lost to these hapless Rams last week - meaning Bohl might REALLY beat CU).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back