• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No weather forecast?

Could have some gusts as high as 28mph., at least that’s what I saw. It could actually help Nebraska in an odd way, especially if NU can run the ball. Maryland is going to throw it.
Miss HWM. Mostly his takes. Both of us being from the Philly region we are blunt. Lol.

If we can run the ball and stop the run we are in good shape. Like that Buford is back. No doubt the wind will affect them. People that have never sat in a wind game in Lincoln never understand how much it affects the game. Here's hoping we win. Don't care how. GBR

Damn, I honestly, always enjoyed HWM’s forecast thread. I thought thill was taking over??

Looks like a partly sunny day, chance of an afternoon shower. Will be breezy to windy, looks like about a high of 56°, so you’ll need a jacket. Possibility of precipitation is around 40%, and that should come later in the day. Tailgating will be chilly, bundle up. Anyone else want to add, feel free. After all, weather is part of the game.
Thill is busy this week, traveling in/around Boston. He probably just forgot.

Thanks for the primer!

Last edited:
Yes, with the wind, it most likely will feel like it’s in the 40’s. Could be much worse this time of year. It’s been very warm of late. 2 days ago, we set record high temps in the 86° range. Was wearing shorts. You just never know what you might get this time of year weather wise.
Took my daughter to a Kansas game in November during the Callahan years. Former season ticket holder to the Eagles. Never have I ever been so cold at a football game

Maryland will be hugely effected, they pass to occasionally run.
Get that just chilly enough, touch of rain, slippery ball, add some strong winds, throw in some nasty swirls and our ground game will eat.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back