• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked No apology needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually fine with Bo's demeanor, and most of the time, even applaud it. I'm not going to blow this last "meltdown" up to be something unheard of or even out of the ordinary. Not only that, I can think back only a handful of years ago when I was screaming at the tv begging for somebody to act like they care!! Players, coaches, anybody representing UNL... show a pulse!!

anchorman.jpg

Any idiot can yell and scream. Either you're mentally strong/aware enough to control your emotions or they control you.

Yes, you were probably first in line to board the ABBP train. How's that been working out for you?

That is silly. Good thing I haven't done that.

It's working out just fine. I'm having a great time laughing at all the cast members of Gullibles Travels. It's just a matter of time before Bo the Zo is gone and I'll patiently wait for that day.

It's working out just fine. I'm having a great time laughing at all the cast members of Gullibles Travels.

I don't think that's true. There's seems to be a lot of anger in your incessant bombing of threads with your ridicule and pigeonholing of those who didn't hop aboard the ABBP train and ride it with you until the wheels fell off when the administration didn't agree with you.

It's just a matter of time before Bo the Zo is gone and I'll patiently wait for that day.
That would be a better perspective and good practice, but I doubt you're feeling up to it right now. Hope you get better! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That is why I didn't use the term "everyone."

Some people probably do. But that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who agreed with SE that Bo should be retained does. You understand that, don't you?

You mad, bro?

Nope. ;)

I don't think that's true. There's seems to be a lot of anger in your incessant bombing of threads with your ridicule and pigeonholing of those who didn't hop aboard the ABBP train and ride it with you until the wheels fell off when the administration didn't agree with you.

That would be a better perspective and good practice, but I doubt you're feeling up to it right now. Hope you get better! :thumbsup:

I find it hilarious that people think NU actually won something by retaining Bo the Zo. Especially on the heels of getting spanked by Iowa! Let that sink in...spanked by Iowa...at home. Then again, those are the same people who tried to do a positive spin on 70-31 because the Huskers came within two touchdowns of a disinterested Georgia team in a meaningless bowl. Probably the same people who celebrated when W got a second term! :lol: No anger here bro, but lots and lots of laughter. :lol:

It's fun to laugh at Nebraska.

No, it's sad to laugh at Nebraska fans who don't have a clue and blindly follow a coach who is snickered at by college football fans nationwide and panned by the media. But none of those people know anything, right? I would much prefer to read about how relevant NU is again. That won't happen as long as your buddy sticks around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back