• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nike's New Oregon Uni's

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope they play with that last picture. (The front view with the wings behind the player.) That would be so funny to see. Happy Halloween! :)

those are bad arse

I would just love to see what Nike could do with our uni's. NOT SAYING I WANT TO CHANGE THE UNIFORM (god forbid:eek:)...I would just like to see the different kind of looks they could sketch for us (if we had Nike), it might change some people's minds about alternate uni's here and there

What are they supposed to be? I'd be embarrassed wearing something which makes you look like a refugee from some PS3 pseudo-warrior computer game. I've often wondered how "black" becomes the predominate shade of a uniform when it has never been part of the school's colors...

I want one of those helmets. I would wear it everywhere. Classes. Bathroom. Dates. Ya know. The norm.

My son says they're straight out of Halo. I expect the Arbitor is playing for Wisconsin. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back