• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nice Run

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Makes you have faith that better times are a head. But it does beg the question where was that passion and fire all year???

Let's face it, it just took time for this tem to gel. This team is nothing like it was at the beginning. Terrific finish, for a team that had no idea what it was doing, earlier. :thumbsup:

Let's face it, it just took time for this tem to gel. This team is nothing like it was at the beginning. Terrific finish, for a team that had no idea what it was doing, earlier. :thumbsup:

I hope this season is a great launching pad for next year. The offense will be hard to generate in the early part of the season with so many big bats graduating, so the bullpen will hopefully stabilize a bit and allow the starters to win some low-scoring contests.

Makes you have faith that better times are a head. But it does beg the question where was that passion and fire all year???

Do you think having a healthy Kubat all year might have made the difference in a few games?

Still need more pitching, but the talent and desire was pretty evident.

Do you think having a healthy Kubat all year might have made the difference in a few games?

Still need more pitching, but the talent and desire was pretty evident.
Not having Kubat was the difference between making the playoffs and not.......................we only needed a difference of one loss to a win.

Here's the thing: This is Big 10 baseball. Nebraska SHOULD be qualifying for regionals every year! Some would say that Erstad had the team rolling at the end of the year and almost had them in regionals. Others would say (Sam Mckewon for one) that it was on Erstad that this team did not qualify for regionals.

Nebraska easily, and I mean easily, has the best facilities, resources, fan base, etc in the Big 10, so why is it not in Regionals, and Illinois is? (and please don't say its because of Mike Anderson this team is not in regionals)

Here's the thing: This is Big 10 baseball. Nebraska SHOULD be qualifying for regionals every year! Some would say that Erstad had the team rolling at the end of the year and almost had them in regionals. Others would say (Sam Mckewon for one) that it was on Erstad that this team did not qualify for regionals.

Nebraska easily, and I mean easily, has the best facilities, resources, fan base, etc in the Big 10, so why is it not in Regionals, and Illinois is? (and please don't say its because of Mike Anderson this team is not in regionals)
lol

p-ville, I guess we're supposed to despair that NU made a great run through the tournament and realize that our coaches had absolutely nothing to do with it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back