• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Congrats on the win. That said, its the only Rangers loss in the last 6-7 games.
Oh I know. I wasn't trying to gloat. Wings still will be a bottom dweller by seasons end I'd imagine. It was just an exciting comeback for a team that started the season so poorly.

Oh I know. I wasn't trying to gloat. Wings still will be a bottom dweller by seasons end I'd imagine. It was just an exciting comeback for a team that started the season so poorly.
It was three straight games where we were scored on in the final minute.

Rangers are playing surprisingly well but I am guessing we are still going to be sellers at the deadline. We need defenders badly.

Rangers beat Dallas 2-1

They are 8-1-1 in their last 10 games best in the NHL over that period. Tied for second in the Met Division

Six straight wins at home and three straight overall

Like I said I don't think we will see any major changes as it appears to be a good mix of youth and vets

Last edited:
Hank now with 439 regular season and 61 post season wins to give him 500 total in his Hall of Fame career

Like I said I don't think we will see any major changes as it appears to be a good mix of youth and vets
A lot of hockey to play before the deadline. We will see. The worst thing the Rangers could do is be buyers this year. They won't as it just doesn't make sense but that is the New York sports way far too often.

A lot of hockey to play before the deadline. We will see. The worst thing the Rangers could do is be buyers this year. They won't as it just doesn't make sense but that is the New York sports way far too often.

I agree lot of time left. If they finish strong a decision will have to be made do they buy or go forth with what they have if the price is too high. Not unheard of. Team is playing better than I thought they would at this point in time.

Oh and time to name a Captain

Rangers trade Spooner to Edmonton for Stroome

Head to the rink myself to watch some ECHL hockey

Rangers beat the Senators tonight. 4-2

Hank looks re-energized this year so far.

I also think the team is more fundamentally sound than in the last couple of seasons. The new coaches are working out well so far.

Rangers playing the very good Winnipeg Jets tonight and lead 2-0 with ~7 minutes left in the 2nd period.

Rangers have 2 goals on 8 shots. :wow:

Wings win a thriller on the road against the Leafs! It's a long season and they've got 4 regulars out of the lineup, but only a game out of a wild card spot! I never would have guessed that. :Banana:

Rangers again blow a 3-0 lead and lose 4-3 to the Coyotes in OT. Pathetic.

And it just had to be Stepan for the winning goal didn't it?:(

Last edited:

Rangers continue to play well in the 1st period, taking an early 1-0 lead on the Knights.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back