• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

Pretty bizarre with all the Chiefs playoff kicker problems that Vinatieri in the same game misses his shortest playoff field goal ever and his only playoff extra point.... didn't make a difference but just weird....

The Cowboys fans are very present in L.A. tonight. Not surprising. Eagles fans invaded that stadium with ease a month ago. There is nothing more pathetic than L.A. sports fans. Exactly why they shouldn't have an NFL team -- and now they have two -- SMH! It's all about TV markets, of course, but LA fans SUCK!

No we don't! At least not all of us! We've got great fans. I can't tell you how electric the Coliseum was when we played the Chiefs on Monday Night Football. I was at that game and it was one of the top 3 live sporting events I've ever been to in my life.

There is no city less deserving of any title in any sport than Los Angeles.

That said, I'm fine with the Chargers -- but still upset San Diego got dumped on.

Obviously, everyone on this planet knows my team.

:Thumbsdown:

The Kings were very deserving of Stanley Cups in 2012 and 2014. Not sure why you hate Los Angeles so much. Maybe because we don't have weather?

Last edited:
:Thumbsdown:

The Kings were very deserving of Stanley Cups in 2012 and 2014. Not sure why you hate Los Angeles so much. Maybe because we don't have weather?

I've lived in SoCal. And many cities and states on both Coasts and in-between. There is no place I've lived where the fans were more fair weather than the Los Angeles metro. That city doesn't deserve nor need two NFL teams. The fans suck. But it will consistently allow opportunities for opposing fans to invade their stadiums. That state is not even close to worth the money you pay to live there.

Last edited:

I've lived in SoCal. And many cities and states on both Coasts and in-between. There is no place I've lived where the fans were more fair weather than the Los Angeles metro. That city doesn't deserve nor need two NFL teams. The fans suck. But it will consistently allow opportunities for opposing fans to invade their stadiums. That state is not even close to worth the money you pay to live there.

Cool man. I’ve lived in Los Angeles for 18 years and I absolutely love it here. I also have a bunch of friends who love sports and are great fans. Enjoy your tower.

Oh, and I’ve also lived on both coasts and in between. Spent years in Nebraska, Virginia, Connecticut, and California. Plus I’ve worked a bunch in Iowa, Utah, Texas, and Oregon. Also spent a lot of time in Wisconsin, Colorado, and New York City. But I guess I’m wasting my money living here!

Last edited:
But I guess I’m wasting my money living here!

You definitely are! :)

It's like dating the mega hot chick. You become blinded by the fact that she's using you -- because, she's hot. That's California. She'll take a larger portion of your paycheck in taxes than the vast majority of states, she'll charge you $1.00-$1.50 more per gallon of gas than almost every other state, she'll make it much more difficult to be able to purchase a house than almost every other state, and she'll regulate the heck out of businesses more than just about any other state.

Unfortunately for the rest of America, Californians have been fleeing CA at a high rate this decade, infiltrating and infecting states like Texas, Colorado, and Florida because they can live in those states for a fraction of the cost of CA ... and do things like buy a massive house with a nice yard for $300,000.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...ia-in-job-and-population-growth/#5ad09d2273f3

Funny part is, I have tons of friends and family in California. Family in Irvine and Palo Alto. Friends all over the state. I tell them to keep their asses there. LOL!

Yes, there are great sports fans in every state. I never said otherwise.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back