• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

I only have seen the score, as I just got home from an afternoon on my bicycle ...

Wow, Colts! What a great story. Up 21-0 at the half. Looks like Luck is carving up the Texans defense yet again. Third time this season.

And to think, Indy was 1-5 to start the season. Now, Luck is almost back to the Luck of old (with not a lot of weapons -- but a great line). And the Indy defense is outstanding.

paine-enten-nfl-politics-4.png

Cowboys fans should be Eagles fans for one day. Today.

If Philly beats the Bears, Dallas travels to play the Rams. If Chicago wins, Dallas travels to play the Saints.

Sure, Dallas proved they can beat the Saints earlier this season. But that was in Dallas. And beating the Saints twice -- especially in The Superdome -- is no small task. Regardless of the fact the Rams really haven't been playing as well late in the season.

Cowboys fans should be Eagles fans for one day. Today.

If Philly beats the Bears, Dallas travels to play the Rams. If Chicago wins, Dallas travels to play the Saints.

Sure, Dallas proved they can beat the Saints earlier this season. But that was in Dallas. And beating the Saints twice -- especially in The Superdome -- is no small task. Regardless of the fact the Rams really haven't been playing as well late in the season.
While I agree, I have no confidence in beating the Rams or Saints on the road. Besides, we would have to play the Saints even if we did beat the Rams. ;)

While I agree, I have no confidence in beating the Rams or Saints on the road. Besides, we would have to play the Saints even if we did beat the Rams. ;)

Certainly, Dallas would be the dog in either game. But one road environment is much, much more daunting than the other.

Yes, probably would have to play the Saints if getting by the Rams. But, first things first.

Certainly, Dallas would be the dog in either game. But one road environment is much, much more daunting than the other.

Yes, probably would have to play the Saints if getting by the Rams. But, first things first.
Just messing with you. Dallas can't make a run with their offense. Its just too inconsistent and predictable.

Funny that we used to have an offense that could win a Super Bowl but the defense wasn't good enough and now its the opposite.

If Lamar Jackson can't be the key cog in an effective run game, the Ravens have almost no chance. And that's been the case thus far. Jackson is not going to win this game with his arm.

I understand the move to the future in sticking with Lamar Jackson, but Flacco simply gives Baltimore a significantly better chance in the playoffs. At least this season.

Frustrating!

The Eagles have clearly out-played the Bears thus far (through most of the first half), but costly mistakes are destroying scoring opportunities.

Philadelphia is so clearly the better team. IF (emphasizing, "IF"), they stop shooting themselves in the foot, they will win this game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back