• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

Well, the Saints Panthers game was a snooze fest up until the last 3 minutes or so. After the Saints took it all the way down the field to score the go ahead TD after they forced a huge fumble to take a 12 - 7 lead, they went for 2 pt conversion, and the Panthers pick it off and take it 98 yards to the house to make the score 12 - 9 Saints.

That was definitely a touchback. Panthers ball with 1:44 left in the game. WOW! I don't think the Panthers have enough O to take it the length of the field though.... They need OT.

Somehow my fantasy team has limped into the championship game. I don't remember having a year with so much bad luck.

--LeVeon Bell was my #1 pick (moron set out the whole year)

--Garrapolo was my #1 QB (played one game before a season-ending injury)

--Delanie Walker was my #1 TE (played one game before a season-ending injury)

--Andy Dalton was my new #1 QB (season-ending enjoy just before the playoffs)

--Melvin Gordon and James Conner were my starting RBs (both have been out the past several weeks)

Somehow my fantasy team has limped into the championship game. I don't remember having a year with so much bad luck.

--LeVeon Bell was my #1 pick (moron set out the whole year)

--Garrapolo was my #1 QB (played one game before a season-ending injury)

--Delanie Walker was my #1 TE (played one game before a season-ending injury)

--Andy Dalton was my new #1 QB (season-ending enjoy just before the playoffs)

--Melvin Gordon and James Conner were my starting RBs (both have been out the past several weeks)
Kinda sounds like they did you a favor if you are in the championship game. That's kind of funny, and lucky too. :thumbsup:

I think the Saints and Rams offenses have run out of gas.

You can probably throw the Chiefs in there as well. I'm not looking forward to what's coming Sunday in Seattle. Although I will say that Mahomes >>>Goff right now. Offenses get all the publicity in September and October, but once we get into colder weather, it seems like defenses start figuring things out. I still think New Orleans is the team to beat in the NFC, but no way the Chiefs make it to the AFC championship game. The season is too long to continually have to outscore the opponent in shootouts every week.

You can probably throw the Chiefs in there as well. I'm not looking forward to what's coming Sunday in Seattle. Although I will say that Mahomes >>>Goff right now. Offenses get all the publicity in September and October, but once we get into colder weather, it seems like defenses start figuring things out. I still think New Orleans is the team to beat in the NFC, but no way the Chiefs make it to the AFC championship game. The season is too long to continually have to outscore the opponent in shootouts every week.
I think I might be better than Goff right now.

I think I might be better than Goff right now.
giphy.gif

Another chance for the Cowboys to clinch the division and solidify them having yet another early exit from the playoffs.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back