• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New D-Line coach

This seems like a good time to express one of the things I talked about while snowed in with another friend this weekend. We talk quite a bit about "fit" when it comes to a recruit coming in, and one of the issues that comes up is if you try to scramble and find a player, he may be out quicker than it takes for them to be recruited. I think the time it is taking is a good thing, as we aren't trying to rush to find someone as we are hoping to keep someone for quite some time.

Agree with the bolded ... :thumbsup:

Boy, I couldn't even tell you in regard to fit or personality as I have no experience with either.

This seems like a good time to express one of the things I talked about while snowed in with another friend this weekend. We talk quite a bit about "fit" when it comes to a recruit coming in, and one of the issues that comes up is if you try to scramble and find a player, he may be out quicker than it takes for them to be recruited. I think the time it is taking is a good thing, as we aren't trying to rush to find someone as we are hoping to keep someone for quite some time.
Nothing more important than fit, Imo.

Obviously ability is very important as well but even the best person that sucks as a human is only going to drag everyone down eventually.

this is a rivals tweet linking to premium content.

FWIW the guy pictured is Tony Tuioti. Former Browns assistant and current Cal bears DLine coach (started there as OLB coach). He played college ball at Hawaii

Last edited:

FWIW the guy pictured is Tony Tuioti. Former Browns assistant and current Cal bears DLine coach (started there as OLB coach). He played college ball at Hawaii

Would seem to help the poly connection.

Is it just me or does he look a bit like Odd Job.
GW200H278
D0R0DlfV4AA1Dc8.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back