• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New Board Active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
I have a large amount of work on the back end. I should have it to a point were you can at least use it. If you find things wrong or not working please post here.

Looks like some of the threads are only showing page 1, but more than anything I just wanted to post an emoji on the new board!! :p

Wow, this is going to take some "gett'n used too", feels like a first date, I'm nervous I'm gunna screw up.o_O

............ and where's my frick'n stars?!?!!??! I've hung around over 17 years for those stars..................... :mad:

Overall pretty easy to navigate foe the early stages of the move. Once I figured out how to delete and edit posts I will be good.

It's a cleaner look, for sure!

Is it possible to have every other post shaded slightly, or some kind of additional divider between them? Right now it looks like everyone's post sort of runs into each others.

Last edited:
How do you edit your post? ...and why is my avatar no longer fidgeting about?

Edit link should be in the bottom left corner of your post. Try uploading your avatar again.

............ and where's my frick'n stars?!?!!??! I've hung around over 17 years for those stars..................... :mad:

It is on the list

How do we delete PMs in the Private Message File?

Overall pretty easy to navigate foe the early stages of the move. Once I figured out how to delete and edit posts I will be good.

Post edit is in the bottom left corner of your post. Coversations (pm's) select the square box to the left of the title and select leave conversation in drop down. Then select block more responses or keep open. If you block you will not be notified if someone replies to it. But either one will remove it from your list so you won't see it.

Looks like you have a lot of work my friend. :)

Going on 9 hours.

It's a cleaner look, for sure!

Is it possible to have every other post shaded slightly, or some kind of additional divider between them? Right now it looks like everyone's post sort of runs into each others.

I can look into increasing the size of the border between posts. It is a pretty thin blue line. Or just make it red.

I think a slight bit of delineation would improve the readability of the page a LOT. But it looks great so far.

Also, thanks to Medic, Max and Hudson for all the work that went into this.

A little quirky yet, will take some time to figure things out, but so far it is MUCH easier to post from a mobile browser. :clap:

edit: hey! Where's my frickin clap smiley? :angry: :mad:
:mad:

Last edited:

I'm happy as a lark !!!

I'm 62 years old .... I know, older than the rocks. WAY behind the curve in internet procedures but navigator thing was pretty easy to use. Good job, medic !

Smartphone ..... what's that ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back