• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Netflix: Hold the Dark

Rainbow Dash

Task Force One...This is Eagle Eye
5 Year Member
This movie just dropped, a Netflix original. I watched the preview and it looked really good.

This movie just dropped, a Netflix original. I watched the preview and it looked really good.
This is a young guys way of saying it was just released, and it aggravates the hell out of me.... it's the equivalent of saying, you balls just dropped. :eek::O O:

If you like it, it must center around dishonesty and mental illness

Excellent comment as usual, RDR!

It’s a little over 2 hours and I have about 40 minutes left. It’s just okay so far, but the scene I left off on was pretty good. Hope I can finish it today and report back.

So...I do not recommend this. Amazing Alaska scenery and a great shootout scene but not much else. The movie could be better but just doesn’t know what it wants to do. Perhaps the novel is the same way. The director has done the Green Room and other stuff and the trailer looks really good, but it’s not all that great.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back