• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Negative rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalRed

All Big 10
5 Year Member
It sure seems like their are suddenly a lot of negative rumors about Husker recruits and commits being thrown around the twitter and recruiting websites, especially the last few days. I wonder why?

Just a hunch, but when a commit or two decide to go elsewhere there may be schools that try to generate a reverse momentum for a school by promulgating these sort of rumors. One has to question the motives of the people who are continuing to tweet and write about kids taking trips that don't exist, or contemplating flipping to schools they aren't even talking to.

Just looks a lot like someone has decided going negative might help them get a recruit or two they're going after. Let's see, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, and who else is battling to either steal a commit or needs some help in landing a recruit?

Thoughts?

You can look it up. Means to promote or make widely known. Just a small part of my extensive vocabulary. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back