• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Need help from Nebraska locals

Fla_4_Huskers

Recruit
2 Year Member
I installed IPTV and now get all the Nebraska TV stations. Looking for station and time of shows with Frost or Assistance coaches. I posted in Tech Central for other cord cutters.

I installed IPTV and now get all the Nebraska TV stations. Looking for station and time of shows with Frost or Assistance coaches. I posted in Tech Central for other cord cutters.
And in answer to your question, I think KMTV in Omaha runs there coaches shows on Sunday night around 11:00pmish.

And in answer to your question, I think KMTV in Omaha runs there coaches shows on Sunday night around 11:00pmish.
Thanks

Using eUTV currently - get every sports channel you could want. More movies than Netflix plus all premium channels like HBO. Hustler, Playboy and lots of adult channels. I have a 15m download and get some buffering on some channels. Paid $20 for the 1st month - discounts for prepay of 3 6 or 12 months.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back