• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska's Offensive Tackles 2021

Colfax

Recruit
10 Year Member
Noticed this posted by a gentleman named Matt Hinton on Twitter. He posts a table along with this comment. Perhaps someone more talented in finding/downloading content can ascertain the site from which he gets data to come to his conclusion.

"I realize that might seem made up but it is not. In fact Nebraska's starting tackles ranked 1-2 among all Power 5 linemen in pressures allowed."

police-coco.gif

Yeah… hope the kids can improve but at a certain point if they’re that bad to begin with there is maybe not a very high ceiling there. Maybe time to look other directions for that position.

Noticed this posted by a gentleman named Matt Hinton on Twitter. He posts a table along with this comment. Perhaps someone more talented in finding/downloading content can ascertain the site from which he gets data to come to his conclusion.

"I realize that might seem made up but it is not. In fact Nebraska's starting tackles ranked 1-2 among all Power 5 linemen in pressures allowed."
But they have awesome measurables...impossible!!!

Well, that's why we are getting a new O-Line coach. And it's not like he was working with some walk-ons at the Tackle position. Corcoran and Benhart were both 4* guys who could have gone virtually anywhere.

Corcoran probably needs to move down to Guard. Benhart, I'm not sure. Maybe the light will come on for one or both with a new position coach.

Last edited:

And unfortunately we have to keep seeing what your Golden boys can do here blocking for the next poor soul who wants to put his life on the line for potential Husker glory
Lmao im
Sure if we win seven or more you will be stating that if only am was here we would be undefeated

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back