• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Wisconsin Game Thread (11/18/23)

Long slow TD drive right here these are the things football hero’s and stories are made of. Get this done and get back on the plane to Lincoln with a win

Last edited:

I simply cannot believe that is your argument. Of course he has the teams wins, he was the starter in the games they won. How can Purdy compete with that if he wasn’t in those games? Are you serious?

Do you not see the flaw in this logic?

Is Purdy better than HH? I’m not sure, but to say he isn’t and it’s because HH has more wins is almost hard to believe someone would think that is a measure of who is better.

If they both started five games and one had 4 wins and the other has 1, then YES you could use that argument.
Purdy started, Purdy loses, Simms started, Simms losses, HH started, he wins 5 games..... think about that for a second, just one second.

Wisconsin got lucky last year. A vastly inferior Wisconsin team really controlled the game after the first. I don't like this process

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back