• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska will play Villinova in the Big10/BigEast matchups.

We can hope that the players for Villanova take Coach Miles team as lightly as the fans. Good way to start the year with a win over a top 10 team :banana:

The more I have time to think about it, the better I like the match-up. :eek:

Given the unknowns surrounding the talent arriving this year, I am beginning to like our chances. :Biggrin:

With the challenges coming up this Fall, i.e. ACC/B1G Challenge, now adding 'Nova, the announced tour for an Exhibition Series in Spain during August is looking better and better. With 3 starters leaving and another 3 graduating, it should give Andrew White III and the 5 incoming Freshmen on scholarship (plus any transfers) additional time to practice together and mesh as a team prior to the start of the regular season. :)

(The NCAA allows only one foreign trip every four years. Teams may play up to 10 games during the trip; plus 10 practices are allowed prior to the trip. Incoming freshmen and junior college transfers are eligible if they earn three credit hours in the summer before the trip begins.)

Additionally, Huskers have beaten a final-four team in each of the past two seasons. We're not 'fraid no 'Nova! :Biggrin::stickouttongue:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back