• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Wisconsin @ The VAULT (Senior Night - 6:36pm CDT) (Daylight Svgs Time)

How good is Tim Miles and how much will he accomplish?

Honestly, some big time programs are gonna swoop in and try to get this rising coaching star.

This guy has "IT"!

How can any Husker fan not love this team? That was awesome and amazing!!!!!!!!!! Coach Miles for Big coach of the year without a doubt. What great win and a huge boost for our recruiting efforts………. Husker basketball on the map with a great signature win for our coach……… A great finish to a heck of regular season……….. GBR!

How can any Husker fan not love this team? That was awesome and amazing!!!!!!!!!! Coach Miles for Big coach of the year without a doubt. What great win and a huge boost for our recruiting efforts………. Husker basketball on the map with a great signature win for our coach……… A great finish to a heck of regular season……….. GBR!

Man, I was almost in tears, just choking it back!!

BTW, it will be replayed tonight, some time, on BTN.

If you don't have this on dvd, you're nuts!!! :cheer2:

How good is Tim Miles and how much will he accomplish?

Honestly, some big time programs are gonna swoop in and try to get this rising coaching star.

This guy has "IT"!

He ain't going nowhere. UNL will match anything that comes up! Who would want to leave that beautiful building??

The only time I can remember that is even remotely comparable is when we beat Michigan State and Steve Smith in the 90-91 season. Holy crap that game was fun. I am totally jacked up on adrenaline right now.

Was there for that game, and it would be very comparable, and we were just as unheard of then as we are now.

Coach Miles Interview:

Miles seems Calm & Collected (a real cool character :))
Benny asserted himself tonight (my own personal fav player to watch, zipping around the floor)
Shields had a good night
Didn't think Petteway had 26 pts - he was mad at him every other shot (but Miles said he'd live with him :Biggrin:)
Thot about calling TO when Wiscy got on a run, but didn't, thot It'd be like throwing up a white flag or surrendering - decided to let the team work it out (team is either tough enough or they're not).

(break)

Crowd is unbelievable (said that's what BB is all about)
Josh Gasser said to Miles after the game (about the crowd) can you believe it?
Great Day for Husker Basketball

(break)

Shavon Shields is State Farm Player of the game.

HIstorical Night at Pinnacle Bank Arena!

That's All Folks! :wave:

Last edited:

He ain't going nowhere. UNL will match anything that comes up! Who would want to leave that beautiful building??

They better get on it quick, he's already on the radar. Big extension, bigger raise, let's get some top flight recruits and build our depth.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back