• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, just got on. Without reading any other page, I just want to say: Pathetic "performance", over all!!!

Take away the Black Shirts. And, the offensive line line? Sure broke down early!!

Started out well, then went back to our old ways, when playing a good team!

Sorry, but Tommy is not the man! :(

Last edited:

Is it true that Bo took the black shirts away as the defense got on the airplane?

I would have taken them away, as they left the field!!! Store them away, until we can match the glory of our past Black Shirts!

I can hear the past, great Black Shirts screaming, as I type!! :dighole:

QB

Valid points all, especially the first couple of lines. This team's psyche seems to be at the very best, extremely fragile. The HUSKERS play an outstanding first quarter, give up a long 3rd down early in the 2nd and then Gordon goes on a long run for a td down the sideline. That's all it took for this team to begin to collapse, in a hurry mind you.

I agree with HIO, but I would add, 2 or 3 fumbles by Ameer? I lost count!! He didn't do well with
blocking. If he plays, he must block!!

Time to clean house, and we need to let others start, to see if they can play 60!!

Yeh, Cotton is pathetic!! He has cost us many a play.

Tommy is, yes, pathetic, at best. Time for a change at QB, period!

So much more to vent, but HIO said it all, anyway! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back