• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs South Alabama (8/31/19)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well here we are game one of the second season of the Scott Frost era. A lot of reason to be hopeful going into this season that the Huskers may turn the corner in this major rebuild

No quarterback drama this season as Adrian Martinez is the clear cut number one signal caller. Not to mention regarded as among the finest quarterbacks in the country.

The offensive is expected to be explosive with the llkes of Wan'dale Robinson and Derrick Mills entering the frey as highly touted and expected to be big contributors to an already highly regarded unit

The defense is expected to be much improved and could be the key as to how far the team goes this year

So here we are in what everyone hopes will be an explosive start to the season. This game will tell us some things but I can guarantee you they will not open the complete bag of tricks until Ohio State comes calling.

Game will be on ESPN starting at 11AM CDT. With ESPN's habit of starting five minutes early you may want to do so yourself

Pre/Game/Post will be streamed live here starting at 5 AM CDT :https://huskers.com/watch/?Live=7&type=Live

Reminder personal attacks and beating the filter will get you a thread ban and possible suspension based on the severity of the infraction

I think we are ready so with at being said lets go do this

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back