• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Purdue Game Thread (10/28/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on HUSKERS, get the job done today on both sides of the ball and come away with the win!!!! The injuries continue to pile up but hopefully those players replacing those hurt take this opportunity to shine and gain valuable experience for the future. It may very well turn out to be a close game though it would be very nice to see the offense clicking on all cylinders today. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think (Card) feels a whole lot better than he did probably two weeks ago and we need him to go play well down the stretch and try to lead us to some victories," Purdue offensive coordinator Graham Harrell said.

Here's how I would have said it:

"(Card) feels a whole lot better than he did two weeks ago. He'll play well down the stretch and lead us to some victories," Purdue offensive coordinator Graham Harrell said, punching the air with his fist.

"I think (Card) feels a whole lot better than he did probably two weeks ago and we need him to go play well down the stretch and try to lead us to some victories," Purdue offensive coordinator Graham Harrell said.

Here's how I would have said it:

"(Card) feels a whole lot better than he did two weeks ago. He'll play well down the stretch and lead us to some victories," Purdue offensive coordinator Graham Harrell said, punching the air with his fist.

They have only scored 21 points in their last two games

Coming off of a bye of course but yeah not a resounding vote of confidence. I bet he wishes he could take that back

Last edited:

Run the ball, play the same sound defense and win the turnover battle and we are 5-3. Watching game at my brothers so won’t get to participate in game thread so GBR!!!!

The availability reports are in.

NEBRASKA
OUT
1 Billy Kemp
63 Nouredin Nouili

QUESTIONABLE
None

PURDUE
OUT
2 Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen
34 Damarjhe Lewis
46 Scotty Humpich
74 Luke Griffin (Season)

QUESTIONABLE
45 Julio Macias
77 Mahamane Moussa

Nebraska obviously not listing guys who are out for the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back