• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Purdue Game Thread (10/22/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Looking for the HUSKERS to play a complete game on both sides of the ball and come away with a solid win.

Thanks for the coverage map RR but I didn't get the game last week with the reverse mirror and it could be that I don't get it again this week. Last week both ABC and ESPN2 both carried the Miami game for some reason.

I had to change channels to something labeled ESPN-B. I'd never seen that before. It was one channel before ESPN2 on Directv.

Edit: ESPN2 had nothing available for that slot. Very strange.

Last edited:
I had to change channels to something labeled ESPN-B. I'd never seen that before. It was one channel before ESPN2 on Directv.

Thanks BHEL for the info, I will check it out.

Some times, you have to use the alternate channel for espn2 or espnu. You have to be vigilant, some times, to find what they are giving you. I learned that in the past. I am talking about directv.

Well, I am having a lot of trouble buffering! Don't know what it is, but I am leaving for the big tv downstairs. Looks like NW is clobbering Indy, with no problem, whatsoever. Too bad we cannot sustain dominance more than 1 qtr!! Today, hopefully, we finally put it all together. Would love to put the peddle to the metal vs Purdue.

Take care, all. GBR! :bd::mr::suh::to: :teamjack::Blackshirts::Helmet:

Some pregame photos from Tad Stryker

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back