• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Ohio State Game Thread (11/5/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN Gameday just started, and the opening scenes of the warmup included an incredible number of inspiring Husker clips, intermixed with LSU, tOSU, Alabama and a few others. I understand why we're on there this week, but regardless, really neat to see such high quality, lengthy clips. I think it will really charge up our commits and those recruits still on the fence. All that is left is to perform well today.

Have a bunch of Ohio State fans who are friends of mine. Would enjoy nothing more than to shut them up. Don't care if it's by 1 or 100 just win the game. Enjoy seeing all the promos this week on ESPN with the big N pictured in them. GBR

Sure would be nice to see some upsets today, hope Miss State can hang on to their 28-7 lead over Texas A/M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back