• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Ohio State Game Thread (11/5/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally agree. Hasn't Darlington had several?

Yes, enough he probably shouldn't even be on the field. Young men his age don't think about the long term effects. My nephew has had a lot and I worry about him. He is in the Navy over in the Middle East right now.

Last edited:

Maybe Im late to the party or have had too much to drink (lol) but if Tommy had a concussion would we let him out on the sidelines under the lights with all of that stimulus? I know he got knocked out and all. Just curious.

I was wondering that as well. Maybe someone with a medical CV can explain that to me.

Total disappointment. Kinda numb to these beatdowns, but I never thought that this coaching staff would allow it. The team was not prepared for what they saw today. The first Pick 6 took the wind out of the sails and it was downhill from there. Would have liked to have seen Patrick O'Brien tonight, but I understand that they don't want to lose his red shirt in a total loss like this. We're having a better season than expected, but it shows how far we are from contending. The future still looks very bright even though tonight was pretty dark. Let's finish the season strong and get this loss behind us. GBR

Yes, what a huge disappointment it was to see the HUSKERS totally outmatched & outplayed tonight. I think that the majority of us felt the Wisconsin & Ohio State games would be tough and hard to win being on the road but I honestly felt they would win at least one of them. After last week's near miss, I was more confident that the HUSKERS could at the very least hang with the Buckeyes most of the game and be within a couple of tds and have a shot at winning in the 4th quarter. I never expected to see such a brutal beatdown of the HUSKERS like we watched tonight. Thank goodness TA appears to be okay, hopefully the team will regroup and come back as strong and determined as possible.

Not really. We haven't done anything in 2 decades. And we've had a lot more curb stompings and embarassments than FSU. And that score was 17 pts worse.

That's just the way it is. For now.

Doesn't that make it worse? FSU has won a recent NC, has top flight recruits, and still got the doors blown off.

People on here can throw excuses every which way but in the end the lack of depth and talent is a killer. i think NU has some pretty good running backs but the O-line is atrocious and I totally believe we have some outstanding receivers but we don't have a passing qb or the line to give hime time. I'm not sold on the offensive coordinator but again they don't have a qb for their system. My fear is now that this coaching staff has modified their scheme for 2 years that it could be another two years to change back. I feel the reason they won't burn a red shirt is because they don't want a future qb getting hurt from this makeshift O-line. I'm not going to burn the house down because of this debacle, the rest of the world will, but an 8-4 or 7-5 season will leave a sour taste in my mouth for a while after 7-0. You can look at the winning percentage of the teams we beat vs the teams we lost to and it is very obvious as to where we fit in the scheme of things. On the bright side I'm going to take my granddaughter out on the RZR for the day! Life is great again! :Wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back