• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You do realize that NW is probably the most banged up team in the B1G don't you? NU will now be facing healthier teams down the road and NU is getting banged up. tell me how that bodes well for the Huskers?

You do realize Nebraska is banged up bad too, don't you.

Funny thing was, I saw the ball go up and saw Westerkamp behind the pile and was thinking . . . it's gonna happen. The ball went up and I was just worried he would stay in the endzone. Since it was Westerkamp, I knew if he got his hands on it, it was going to be a catch.

Matt Davison went crazy on the air. Dejavu?

Awesome win. I'm out to sea right now and have very limited bandwidth. i keep hitting refresh on this thread. For me the game went from field goal NW to refresh and windows spinning wheel of death... to posts of a touchdown. Kinda cool. Hopefully I'll get to see highlights.

I missed the first half while my Grandson had a soccer match. Driving home from Phoenix, I caught the rest of the game on Sirius. What a second half by the defense and what a final play.

Ron Kellogg and Jordan Westerkamp have reached folk hero status.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back