• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo: "It's all mistackles" "The receivers didn't catch the ball" "Let's don't go there-Taylor Martinez didn't loose the game for us. It was a team loss."

"The most disappointing thing for me is that they out-muscled us. They we blowing us off the line of scrimmage."

Bo: "Lack of discipline. That's when mistakes happen."

"We got in there and the ball leaped." (?)

"Our guys struggle with shifting. Our guys need to adjust, and our guys struggle with that. Our guys need to improve on that."

"I knew that (Minn) was going to load the box. I thought we were prepared for it."

"Our guys struggle with shifting. Our guys need to adjust, and our guys struggle with that. Our guys need to improve on that."

"I knew that (Minn) was going to load the box. I thought we were prepared for it."

Have not figured that out going on two years now Bo.

By riding a QB the entire game who has struggled for 4 years against that style of defense and who was coming off weeks of sitting from an injury. Good preparation, Bo,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back