• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota (10/12/19)

I've never heard of this before, but every player for both Texas and Oklahoma have been issued unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. This is before the kick off.

I've never heard of this before, but every player for both Texas and Oklahoma have been issued unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. This is before the kick off.

I'm sure in an attempt to keep the extra stuff to a minimum or else said player who does it is automatically gone.

44525065_10217585831140750_6089088965057445888_o.jpg

average games out of our center and a certain olb and we win going away. never thought I would think those 2 would be the keys to a win

Why not? MN has played nobody thus far except maybe Fresno State. Not understanding the angest of a few folks on here
Oh I fully believe we have a great shot of winning, if we play how we are capable of. Was mostly just trying to be funny;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back