• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

Lots of blame to go around. Once again a turnover at the end really cost us but they played hard. They played good and had a chance.

Attention to detail folks. The little things like going for field goals… and holding on to the dang ball.

AM puts us in positions to win, but he also puts us in positions to lose. Frustrating beyond belief.

Last edited:
At least NU showed some fight. I can live with that. Once again though, it helped beat itself. Keep Scott. I’ll argue anyone who says otherwise. This program is snake bit, and the venom is still ooooozing. Highly competitive, and right there. I’m hugely disappointed, but this team is right there, regardless of its own miscues.

I figured when Frost didn’t go for the FG it would be the thing the bit us in the end. Hard to believe a TO trained player would make that kind of mistake.

Reactions: jtf

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back