• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Maryland Game Thread (11/11/23)

so glad I sold my tickets today. Not worth getting my cheeks cold for. Won’t go to another until we have a new OC. There’s a difference between working with what you have vs intentional dereliction of your position.

This is certainly ugly football. I can't imagine this team winning a 6th game and then being accepted to a post-season bowl game. Any opponent with a glimpse of a defense can make this Husker offense to be equal to most Junior High teams.
Ugly is what comes to my mind

He has never been a good coordinator so there is nothing to really look at. Goes for most of the offensive staff too, where high school coaches, 23-yr olds and paid interns are all that he can get to come work for him.
Again, in your opinion. you are not stating facts. I may not even disagree, but the constant ripping no matter what wears every thread every day.

This is certainly ugly football. I can't imagine this team winning a 6th game and then being accepted to a post-season bowl game. Any opponent with a glimpse of a defense can make this Husker offense to be equal to most Junior High teams.
Some bowl will take NE because (historically) NE fans travel well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back