• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Maryland Game Thread (11/11/23)

Charging the phone to get ready for some outdoor “fun” during the game!! Tested Huskers app and receiving feed loud and clear. :thumbsup:

Best-way-to-pick-up-leaves-e1541978181899.jpg

I will say this. Our last TD to get back into the game last week tells me we are a different team. Our defense comes out hair on fire, I can't see us losing

As always, I'm hoping for the HUSKERS to have success on both sides of the ball against the Terps. Having said that, I'm not nearly as confident as I was last week against Michigan State and we all know how that turned out. Looks like it's going to be a very tough battle to come away with the win but if the HUSKERS can avoid the turnover bug and get a couple big plays that would go a long way to putting some points on the board. I do think our defense will play better today but Maryland's offense it going to be tough to slow down. Come on HUSKERS, get this win and finish the season strong. GO BIG RED!!!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back