• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs LA Tech Game Thread (9/23/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since you undoubtedly have insiders who can confirm this, here are the links that tell where to look, and what was seen by people at GamecockCentral. Carry on.

“Were these people on the headphones last night?” he asked. “No disrespect, but anybody that watched the game, I mean, the guy’s on the sideline. All you’ve got to do is watch the game and see that he’s calling the plays.”

A rewatch of the contest by GamecockCentral.com indeed showed Satterfield on multiple occasions consulting his play sheet and calling out plays either from the sideline or in the huddle during a timeout.

Full game replay.

But....but....but.....

Per source.

Since you undoubtedly have insiders who can confirm this, here are the links that tell where to look, and what was seen by people at GamecockCentral. Carry on.

“Were these people on the headphones last night?” he asked. “No disrespect, but anybody that watched the game, I mean, the guy’s on the sideline. All you’ve got to do is watch the game and see that he’s calling the plays.”

A rewatch of the contest by GamecockCentral.com indeed showed Satterfield on multiple occasions consulting his play sheet and calling out plays either from the sideline or in the huddle during a timeout.

Full game replay.

Fair enough. I have zero problem admitting when I'm wrong. That said, I still am not a fan of his playcalling this season.

So you know more about South Carolina football than their head coach?

Got it.
People doubted me when I said Riley wouldn't do well here. People doubted me when I said I still wasn't sold on Chinander at the end of the '21 season. I get doubted all the time. I'm OK with it. I stand by my belief that Satterfield is an average OC at best.

People doubted me when I said Riley wouldn't do well here. People doubted me when I said I still wasn't sold on Chinander at the end of the '21 season. I get doubted all the time. I'm OK with it. I stand by my belief that Satterfield is an average OC at best.

That is a different conversation. You’re moving the goal posts when proven wrong.

That is a different conversation. You’re moving the goal posts when proven wrong.
I'm not "moving" anything. I already admitted I was wrong. I'm just pointing out that being doubted is nothing new for me. The funny thing is, whenever I'm right -- which is the vast majority of the time, whether you care to admit it or not -- you never eat crow; instead you're part of the "all you want to do is pat yourself on the back" crowd. Can't have it both ways.

I also don't quite understand all of your hostility toward a fellow Husker fan, but you do you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm not "moving" anything. I already admitted I was wrong. I'm just pointing out that being doubted is nothing new for me. The funny thing is, whenever I'm right -- which is the vast majority of the time, whether you care to admit it or not -- you never eat crow; instead you're part of the "all you want to do is pat yourself on the back" crowd. Can't have it both ways.

I also don't quite understand all of your hostility toward a fellow Husker fan, but you do you. :thumbsup:
It’s kind of pathetic to read someone who in one braggadocios breath suggest they are somehow special in their opinions, and in the next try to play a woe is me victim card. People generally find overconfident gasbags annoying, so when they choose to abuse you, try not to act hurt or surprised.

I’m sure we all know plenty of douchenozzles who happen to like some of the same things we do, but that doesn’t change the fact they are still douchenozzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back