• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Been a busy few days and with the holiday today finally got caught up enough to spend a few minutes to get this thread going.....:)

Game will be on ABC at 11 AM CST......

Pre/Game/Post will be streamed here starting at 5:57 AM CST: http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100

HELP US OUT.....PLEASE DO NOT BEAT THE WORD FILTER.....I ASK THIS EVERY WEEK AND YET SOME OF Y'ALL DO IT ANYWAY....THIS IS A FAMILY BOARD AND DAVID WANTS TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.....

ALSO THINK OF YOUR FELLOW POSTERS BEFORE LASHING OUT AT THEM IN A PERSONAL MANNER....HELP US OUT.........PLEASE.......BECAUSE YOU MAKE A LOT OF WORK FOR US AS MODS AND WE WANT TO WATCH THE GAME AND COMMENT IN THE THREAD TOO.....LOOK I GET IT THAT EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING HIGH....BUT THAT'S KNOW REASON TO BEHAVE BADLY....

THANKS SO MUCH.....ITS BEEN A PLEASURE TO DO THESE GAME THREADS AGAIN THIS YEAR....HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAD A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING TOO....:)

Last edited:

Hail Varsity @HailVarsity Game's a day early, so here's your <s>#</s>Huskers - <s>#</s>Hawkeyes preview a day early: http://bit.ly/1tjWGMj

B3Zb6VNIEAAEBZL.png:large

Gotta run...the wife and my 2 daughters have hit the Black Thursday/Friday sales....gotta hang out with my 3 buddies.....Danny, Daisy & Nellie....a man could not ask for 3 better companions......Daisy is letting me know its time to eat.....she is the smallest of the three and the pack kahuna....:) :)

Have a blessed rest of the holiday....see you in the AM....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back