• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread (11/24/23)

Just looked at the play again and have to say you’re correct! What the hell was he looking at because the only player with a open lane to Purdy's pass was wearing yellow!! All I can think was he zoned in on another receiver and tunnel vision to everything else. I really didn’t have a problem with burning up the clock and going to OT. We had just as good a shot as they did winning it in OT imo.
While I agree with not having a problem burning up the clock and going to overtime, the reality is the HUSKERS haven't scored a single point in 7, yes 7 straight overtime games. That's an incredibly hard to believe stat and it's probably a NCAA record that will never be broken.

While I agree with not having a problem burning up the clock and going to overtime, the reality is the HUSKERS haven't scored a single point in 7, yes 7 straight overtime games. That's an incredibly hard to believe stat and it's probably a NCAA record that will never be broken.
That's so true!! We have been awful in ot games. Going back over several coaches

Sadly the great INT should have put us in excellent position to win! That scenario however seems to reserved for any other team but Nebraska! It’s just so frustrating to see the same crap over and over and over again. Truly Groundhog Day!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back