• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Illinois Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Huskers should move up at least one spot, if not two. We are 5 - 0 and FSU is now 3 - 2. I look for us to be one spot behind Wisconsin, after they had a hard fought loss to Michigan. Maybe something like Wiscy #12 and Nebraska #13. It may even be just the opposite with the Huskers at #12. We will see come Monday.

The Huskers should move up at least one spot, if not two. We are 5 - 0 and FSU is now 3 - 2. I look for us to be one spot behind Wisconsin, after they had a hard fought loss to Michigan. Maybe something like Wiscy #12 and Nebraska #13. It may even be just the opposite with the Huskers at #12. We will see come Monday.

Not worried about polls right now....:)

We may not win every game but this team has spirit and fight and is a great closer thus far. Winning games they should. I think 7-0 is doable.

YUP! I am adamant about us being 7 - 0 going into Wiscy. Today, I will admit, first half I was worried a bit. Second half, we played Husker brand football. I feel good about today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back