• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs. Ark. St. 3PM

Watched on big ten tv.Nebraska is better than last year but not quite there, i really like our talent hoping for nit.

I turned the game on at halftime. I was going to watch the first half as well but the PSU game ran late with overtime so I was playing XBox with the kids.

How did we have 50 at the half? The 2nd half was sloppy and aggravating.

I turned the game on at halftime. I was going to watch the first half as well but the PSU game ran late with overtime so I was playing XBox with the kids.

How did we have 50 at the half? The 2nd half was sloppy and aggravating.

We actually should have had more than 50 points at the half. We shot 53% from the field and hit quite a few 3 pt. shots. We also got a lot of points in transition after making steals on defense. We were very sloppy during the 2nd half.

Man, what a clunker that half was. Unacceptable effort by NU. Just unacceptable.

But not unpredictable. Seems like teams almost always play like that after a 1st half like NU had. Creighton did the same thing against the huskers last week. You see it all the time. It's just hard for 1 team to play great at the same time the other team plays bad for 40 minutes.

I think I've cracked the code for college basketball betting! :) Yesterday I took NU -8...at halftime I seriously considered betting on Ark St. in the second half. I wish I would have. I'm going to start looking for 2nd half bets where 1 team just spanked the other in the first half...and bet the other way in the second.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back