• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Rutgers - 12 pm Ctrl - Sunday - 11-5-23

I'd really like to know the private comments between Jordan Larsen and Rodriquez when Rodi' subbed out in the match. I'd think any little insight from Jordan would be of value, if not in today's match but for the future.

Congrats to Merritt and Bergen!
Merritt, once again, Player of the Week! 4 times!
Bergen, Setter of the Week! 4 times!
GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:

I'd really like to know the private comments between Jordan Larsen and Rodriquez when Rodi' subbed out in the match. I'd think any little insight from Jordan would be of value, if not in today's match but for the future.
Opponent tendencies maybe. John and Jalen want Lexi to take more first touches, even if she has to "steal" them. The standard is Lexi calls it, Lexi gets it. I'm sure Jordan knows that too.

Last edited:
PSU loses two five setters in one weekend. Tough, and means they won’t host in the tourney.
Yeah, they have lost their last 3 matches (Mich St, NU, Purdue), and all were in 5 sets. That has got to be demoralizing.

I am hoping Penn State gives Wisconsin a tough match this week, but I am not expecting it. I think Penn State shot their wad in their big match against NU and failed. I doubt Penn State can come out against Wisconsin with the same fire they showed in the NU match. I predict Wisconsin rolls them in 3 sets.

Yeah, they have lost their last 3 matches (Mich St, NU, Purdue), and all were in 5 sets. That has got to be demoralizing.

I am hoping Penn State gives Wisconsin a tough match this week, but I am not expecting it. I think Penn State shot their wad in their big match against NU and failed. I doubt Penn State can come out against Wisconsin with the same fire they showed in the NU match. I predict Wisconsin rolls them in 3 sets.
It will take minimal errors and sharp offense. Penn State hasn't got it. The Huskers will also be challenged way beyond the first Wisky match. If they can wear down the Badgers they'll have a chance.

It will take minimal errors and sharp offense. Penn State hasn't got it. The Huskers will also be challenged way beyond the first Wisky match. If they can wear down the Badgers they'll have a chance.
It will help if we have Krause back. However, high-ankle sprains take a long time to heal, so I think it is 50-50 whether she makes it back in time for the next Wisconsin match.

NU gets rattled on the road against good teams. We dropped sets against Purdue, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State all on the road. Key for us will be to get off to a fast start. If we lose the first 2 sets at Wisconsin, I don't think we can pull off a reverse sweep like we did against Penn State.

When Merritt is one-on-one with an opponent, she hits .474!
Thus, the nickname of "The Beast'!!

1699461986745.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back