• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska Ranks on ESPN's Bottom Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm on the fence, we could end of with worse. My hope is Bo's makes coaching changes on both Defense and Offense and he is retained.

Let the bullets fly...

If Bo is let go at the end of this season, the world will not ask why it happened.

I wondered about this, would the perception be different now than it was with Solich?

We see more and more shots at the program from media outlets about where we are now as a program, most of them our correct. We have fallen into irrelevancy, I don't believe the perception under Solich was the same; rather "he took a team from 7-7, made the needed changes to get to 9-3 and was fired?"

Last edited:
I think Bo came to NU with a three-year plan. He asked for commitments from the assts to not leave before then. No assistants left his first 3 years. NU improved, and just missed out on two CCG titles. Then the assts were free to leave, and a few did. BP made poor decisions as to replacements, and we are paying the price. A few recruiting misses, lack of depth development, and now we are left with a very young defense, that apparently CANT be taught what keys to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back