• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Purdue - Thursday - 5:00 pm Ctrl - 5-18-23 - ALEXANDER FIELD - GAME 1 O 3

Garret ab
takes strike 2
264 5 hr 13 rbi

hit to ctr, shallow
rf comes over
Jarvis has it
long way!!! ;)

1 out

Mozely ab 2b
in for strike 1

lh vs rhp

up/in
brk ball
1-1 count

inside/fastball
2-1 count

Last edited:
Pound this guy…knock him out early!!

Pressure!
Remind me what Purdue pulled last year? They avoided the third game with us to stay eligible for the trny? I forget the exact circumstances.
avoided playing the last game against a far better team.

Used “Weather” as an excuse yet field was untarped and ready to go by game time…

3 three local high school teams managed to play just fine

Other team, I think it was Michigan agreed to it because the next game was the tournament and it just saved them another pitcher…Purdue as well.

I was terribly surprised the Big Ten let them get away with it. The game had absolute meaning. A loss would have put Nebraska in the Tournament.

Last edited:

Pound this guy…knock him out early!!

Pressure!

avoided playing the last game against a far better team.

Used “Weather” as an excuse yet field was untarped and ready to go by game time…

3 three local high school teams manage to play just fine

Other team, I think it was Michigan agreed to it because the next game was the tournament and it just saved them another pitcher…Purdue as well.

I was terribly surprised the Big Ten let them get away with it. The game had absolute meaning. A loss would have put Nebraska in the Tournament.
Was responding the same time you were

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back