• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Penn St - May 20, 2017 - @Medlar Field - 10 A.M. CTRL -For all the marbles! Game 3

Whoooohooo, way to go HUSKERS, congratulations on winning the B1G title. Keep it going guys!!!!

Thanks CBob for all your pbp, it is very much appreciated. Your hard work and tireless efforts don't go unoticed, as always, your the MVP of the baseball board. Thanks as well to all of you who help out with the game activity, be it pbp, scores of other games or just a comment or two. Also thanks to GH for his time and effort in providing us the weekly contest. The group of people here on this board is second to none. Thanks again.

You are such a gracious guy, mj! Thanks for all your kind words; we all appreciate it; especially, coming from you! :)

21 - 3 !!!! That right there now, is some mighty fine, Cool beans. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! GBR indeed!
:Banana::Banana::Banana:

BIG TEN CHAMPIONS
The Huskers are the Big Ten regular-season baseball champs after a 21-3 drubbing of Penn State. Five Huskers had at least three RBIs apiece, and Jake Meyers threw six innings of one-hit ball.

(We are all so proud of you guys! Keep it going!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!

2017baseball_champs3.jpg

Last edited:
We all should let the B1G network know his disappointed it was that Nebraska playing for the title was not available to watch. Instead, we had MSU-UM playing for something like 5th and 9th place. Big10 Plus wasn't available? Why have I seen the UM spring football game about 14 times, but can't catch Nebraska baseball winning the league title?

Well, like I said earlier, "because we are the red-headed stepchild"? :Stirthepot:

Last edited:

Cornhuskerbob, I have not been around much this year to comment on the game threads, but I really appreciate everything you and all the other pbp'ers do during all the games. One of the main reasons I became a paying member many years ago was because of the Baseball forum. This year was a bad one for me but a good one for the Huskers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back