• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Penn St - May 20, 2017 - @Medlar Field - 10 A.M. CTRL -For all the marbles! Game 3

Well, I'm a little tired, so I'm going to go take a nap, hopefully. Got up a little early this a.m. :)

Congrats, Huskers, once again!!

Tourney is May 24 thru 28. "See" you then, hopefully.

I will be out of town for a celebration of life on the 26th, coming home the next day. We lost a dear friend
about 2 months ago. This will be a celebration with the rest of his family. It will be in Starr Valley, Wyoming.

I liked NU's demeanor. They rushed out of the dugout, jumped around, then shook hands. No dogpile.

I just posted much the same on Facebook. They celebrated and it looked like they acknowledge what they had just done but it was in a manor where there was no sense that they thin they have reached their goals of have finished what they are doing

Whoooohooo, way to go HUSKERS, congratulations on winning the B1G title. Keep it going guys!!!!

Thanks CBob for all your pbp, it is very much appreciated. Your hard work and tireless efforts don't go unoticed, as always, your the MVP of the baseball board. Thanks as well to all of you who help out with the game activity, be it pbp, scores of other games or just a comment or two. Also thanks to GH for his time and effort in providing us the weekly contest. The group of people here on this board is second to none. Thanks again.

We all should let the B1G network know his disappointed it was that Nebraska playing for the title was not available to watch. Instead, we had MSU-UM playing for something like 5th and 9th place. Big10 Plus wasn't available? Why have I seen the UM spring football game about 14 times, but can't catch Nebraska baseball winning the league title?

Last edited:

Bless you. I rarely comment in these threads but try to check in periodically to see how the games going. You're one of them that's always keeping the rest of us up to speed. Always know if I cannot find the score online, check the BBS thread of the game. You guys never fail.
Thanks. I sure wish that I could have joined in today. Would have been a lot of fun.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back