• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska one of the top locations in college football

The loudest stadium being Autzen Stadium at Oregon is laughable IMO. I have been to a couple of games there and didn't find it overly loud. It may be loud for a PAC 12 school, but that is only because most of their stadiums are half empty most the time.
Don't you mean half full?

LINK ...... mostly skewed.

NCAA vs. NFL .....

"bit" different? No, take my word for it, COMPLETELY different atmosphere.

Drunk Behavior graphic ......
Folsom and Camp Randall not listed? Could be non-alcohol urine beverages ;)

OU Gaylord stadium not listed for every category. Weird. I attended opening season game for every year. Attention @Sooner 24. What ya think?

I’ve been to Alabama, Notre Dame twice, Nebraska numerous times, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Texas A&M, West Virginia that we’re listed there. Without a doubt Notre Dame has the friendliest fans I have ever encountered. Alabama would be second with Nebraska coming in third.

As far as the tailgating category we played a night game at West Virginia and you could watch the students getting more inebriated by the hour. It was pretty comical in some cases.

The Oregon loudest stadium is a joke. Texas A&M in 2000 beat them going away.

As far as the Oklahoma football experience goes I go to the Sooner Club tailgate and then to the game so I’m really not a typical OU tailgating expert.

I will say the Green Bay Packers tailgating experience was akin to any college football tailgating I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I’ve been to Alabama, Notre Dame twice, Nebraska numerous times, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Texas A&M, West Virginia that we’re listed there. Without a doubt Notre Dame has the friendliest fans I have ever encountered. Alabama would be second with Nebraska coming in third.

As far as the tailgating category we played a night game at West Virginia and you could watch the students getting more inebriated by the hour. It was pretty comical in some cases.

As far as the Oklahoma football experience goes I go to the Sooner Club tailgate and then to the game so I’m really not a typical OU tailgating expert.

I will say the Green Bay Packers tailgating experience was akin to any college football tailgating I have ever seen.
You're just pissed we don't let you come to Smoker's tailgate, hillbilly. :Cool:

KC fans seem akin to college as well. When I worked security in SanDiego we had to work later. The KC fans threw a post game party in the parking lot and the players were expected to go out and meet with their fans.

If you want friendly fans, go to a NDSU game at Fargo. They make Nebraska fans look rude in comparison.

Last edited:
If you want friendly fans, go to a NDSU game at Fargo. They make Nebraska fans look rude in comparison.
wiw-fargo-carl-and-gaear.jpg

Keep in mind, those guys--and their misdeeds--were in Minnesota. Anybody who's watched the movie ever wonder why it's titled "Fargo" versus "Minneapolis" or "Brainerd" or similar? Fargo was considered more "exotic," and the main plot of the story (and the subtitle of the movie) is that a lot can happen in the middle of nowhere. "Fargo" represents "nowhere" better than the Minneapolis options. All of this begs the question: Have you never heard of Minot, ND? Garrison, ND?

Keep in mind, those guys--and their misdeeds--were in Minnesota. Anybody who's watched the movie ever wonder why it's titled "Fargo" versus "Minneapolis" or "Brainerd" or similar? Fargo was considered more "exotic," and the main plot of the story (and the subtitle of the movie) is that a lot can happen in the middle of nowhere. "Fargo" represents "nowhere" better than the Minneapolis options. All of this begs the question: Have you never heard of Minot, ND? Garrison, ND?
This bar location was Fargo North Dakota. (opening scene). But you're right, mostly Brainerd-Minneapolis.

Didn't make sense why Fargo's King Club meeting. After car exchange, small-time cons traveled back to Minneapolis. Anyho, great movie. ROUGHLY true story .... however 99% fiction.

You're darn tootin'! :Biggrin:

BTW, the big blue ox statue is actually different town. Not Brainerd but Bemidji.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back