• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska makes final 3 for OLB Owen Pappoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is so much excitement for Nebraska right now, I bet we come in fourth place in this 3 team race.
That's the way to keep the faith.Lol.You are so right about the excitement about Nebraska now.I'm just enjoying the ride.Been awhile since I felt this good about our Huskers.GBR.

Dis this guy play in the Under Armour game last night? I didn't see him on the roster.

Even we were a third place trophy wife back on Oct. 31, we surely must be a bit more "in the conversation" at this point in time?

“I’m definitely going to Michigan,” Pappoe said. “I don’t know about the other two, but definitely Michigan. I thought I was ready to get it over with, but now I just have to find the perfect fit for me again. Sometimes it just takes time.”

Not sure what he means; is he going to Michigan or is he considering NU now?

“I’m definitely going to Michigan,” Pappoe said. “I don’t know about the other two, but definitely Michigan. I thought I was ready to get it over with, but now I just have to find the perfect fit for me again. Sometimes it just takes time.”

Not sure what he means; is he going to Michigan or is he considering NU now?
He's just taking an OV to Michigan. Then, he still has two OVs left.

24/7 lists us along with Georgia and Clemson as the only three teams he's "Warm" for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back