• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/27/20)

Frost is pathetic. Year three OL sucks. AM is meh. Special teams suck.

is this what we are paying him top 15 money.

in my book hell no
Huskers need a hammer at running back Mills is sorely missed. Can’t ask the offensive line to pass block all day. Very young football team at the skill positions defense played well enough to win. They came to play today and YES there is improvement. When you can’t run the ball with a running back it’s tough on the offense. Iowa made ZERO mistakes and was easily the difference today.

The defensive game plan was pretty conservative but it worked well enough. Our offense and specifically the line is the absolute source of the problem. A high-tempo offense that scored only 20pts and consistently scores that few? Yeah, not gonna win that way obviously.

Huskers need a hammer at running back Mills is sorely missed. Can’t ask the offensive line to pass block all day. Very young football team at the skill positions defense played well enough to win. They came to play today and YES there is improvement. When you can’t run the ball with a running back it’s tough on the offense. Iowa made ZERO mistakes and was easily the difference today.
Wouldn't matter if we had Earl Campbell at RB. This line sucks.

Last edited:
Fact is he fumbled. Didn’t even come from his blinds side. Got to see that and pull it down. Once again proven he just isn’t the qb.

I thought Martiinez played a great game. Interesting how many perspectives there are. OL needs a ton of work.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back