• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/25/22)

As long as it’s someone who might go for 6 inches on 4th down to seal the win, we good.
Tough call there. I would love to think we could get 6 inches to get a first down. But if MJ calls that and fails, a lot of folks, likely including you and me, would be comparing it to SF’s onside kick. We fail to get the first down, we most likely end up in overtime.

As it turned out, we won the game so it was the right call.

Last edited:

Tough call there. I would love to think we could get 6 inches to get a first down. But if MJ calls that and fails, a lot of folks, likely including you and me, would be comparing it to SF’s onside kick. We fail to get the first down, we most likely end up in overtime.

As it turned out, we won the game so it was the right call.
Agree it was the right call. Palmer needs to get a 1st down on that reception.

Whip throws when he should run and runs when he should throw. You would not be arguing with me on this if it wasn't for Trey bailing him out.
Nebraska simply can not run the football if they could they’d be in a bowl game. If I were Whip I’m not sure I call too many runs. Huskers really need to get way more physical up front. Not sure if it’s coaching because Huskers couldn’t run last three years. Offensive linemen should be the number one priority this off season. Not sure you’re going to find too many studs in the transfer portal but I am sure it’s going to be a priority. To be fair one starting tackle out with an injury another suspended.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back