• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska hosts Minnesota - 3-24-2018 - Game 2 - **2:05 pm**- Haymarket Park

Proceeds from the new doll will benefit the Loyola Athletic Fund and the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Works for me!! :)

index.php

The article said, E-Bay has sold her dolls at $380 earlier!!

And, this is her second bobble head!! Good for her!! :Bow:

What a great game to go to. An 8-2 win made it feel warm. Stopping at Acreage Steakhouse for chicken fried steak in Hubbell, NE, on the way back to Kansas. Yesterday, stopped in Hubbell on our way up and did our run for the day. Population 68.

Last edited:
What a great game to go to. An 8-2 win made it feel warm. Stopping at Acreage Steakhouse for chicken fried steak in Hubbell, NE, on the way back to Kansas. Yesterday, stopped in Hubbell on our way up and did our run for the day. Population 68.
I sure miss Nebraska; the folks there are so genuine. My wife misses her home town of Alliance; but, alas, the humidity just bothers her. We will make the trip, sooner than later, I hope!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back