• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska hosts Michigan - 8:00 pm ctrl - Friday - 11-17-23 - Bob Devaney Sports Center

It’s not a gimme with some challenging matches yet to play. Don’t lose your focus now CBob. We’ll need your best stuff down the stretch.
:Salute:
I don't think my best stuff is enough.
I would like to get help in calling the game at times, so I can enjoy the game too.
Baseball is different. One has more time in calling a baseball game.

GBR

CBob - Thanks for all your efforts here but IMHO, you should do it at your own pace so you can enjoy John/Lauren or the broadcasts.

For those who might not know, Live Stats can be accessed through the Huskermax Volleyball Page. I use it to watch 3 or 4 matches simultaneously on occasion. It keeps me informed and I find I do not reference the forum(s) so often.

Last edited:
Anna Smerk is playing in the Indiana match going on now. Wisky leading by 4 in the first set.

UPDATE - Wisc sweeps Indiana

Last edited:

CBob - Thanks for all your efforts here but IMHO, you should do it at your own pace so you can enjoy John/Lauren or the broadcasts.

For those who might not know, Live Stats can be accessed through the Huskermax Volleyball Page. I use it to watch 3 or 4 matches simultaneously on occasion. It keeps me informed and I find I do not reference the forum(s) so often.
I try to back off, but it is hard to break habits and keeping all informed as much as possible. It's a hard habit to break. :) Thank you, though. :)

I did get some help Sunday, from GR8GUY, though. :) It was nice to take that break.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back